Corona Virus Update for our clients
(as at 17th March 2020)
In light of the current Covid-19 pandemic, we believe that it is important for us to put measures in place to help protect our teams and our clients, whilst allowing us to remain open and functioning to the best of our abilities.
- Current Public England advice is to self isolate for either 7 or 14 days depending on your household. We politely ask that anyone who is potentially symptomatic (cough/ fever) DOES NOT attend any of our sites.
Please arrange for a friend or relative to attend on your behalf. We may be able to arrange food or medication to be delivered to you by post for a small fee.
Farmers – please contact the practice by telephone for individual guidance
- To reduce the numbers of people gathering together, wherever possible, please aim to have one person bring your pet to us.
- For clients driving to us, we have on-site parking at all of our branches, please let reception know when you arrive then wait in your car to be called in for your appointment.
- If you are waiting in our reception area, please aim to keep a distance between you and other people.
- There are hand washing facilities at all of our sites which are available for you to use.
It is possible in the coming weeks and months that we may redirect you to an alternative Wicstun branch, if this is the case it is with your safety and the safety of others in mind. We appreciate your understanding.
- We ask that all clients and staff keep themselves up to date with current NHS guidance, set out by the Chief Medical Officer, on how to avoid catching or spreading Corona Virus.
- As the situation evolves we may need to adapt our advice. Any changes will be circulated.
Again, we thank you for your co-operation and patience. We hope you all keep safe and well. If you have any questions regarding your pets, please do contact the practice on 01430 873219.